New Little Diva Bow Line!

What does every little girl out there need more of? Hair bows! I'll admit I'm kind of obsessed and probably over the top when it comes to dressing up my little girl, but I can't help myself. I feel so blessed to have her in my life and dressing her up is my way of celebrating that each and every day. Additionally, I know that the day will come when she chooses her own style, which may be something I don't care for, and at least I'll have had my fun dressing her up when she was little allowing me to support her individuality when the time comes.
Soooo....I had to start making hair bows to support my obsession with dressing her up! I think you will find that I offer a wide variety of styles and plan to keep adding more each week! I am also open to suggestions and custom orders. Check out my Etsy boutique: angelahitt.etsy.com for a variety of cute bows! Some of the bows are teeny tiny (perfect for babies) and some are more extravagant. I can add no-slip inserts to every bow so that girls with the finest of hair can still wear them. When ordering from me just note that you would like the no-slip inserts and I will add them free of charge. Hurry up and check out the bows and let me know what you think! Happy Shopping!

0 comments:



Post a Comment