Little Diva Necklaces!


I've just added new necklaces to my line. These necklaces are for that special little girl in your life who loves dressing up! These necklaces are fun, fun, fun! They are made with large, funky charms and big beads. Each necklace features an extension piece allowing you to adjust the length. The necklaces also feature beads that are lightweight to maximize wearability. As always I love taking custom orders so if there is a certain outfit that you need a necklace for please contact me. Personally, I think the perfect way to accessorize a little girl's outfit is to have both a Little Diva Necklace and Bow. So, let me know if you are interested in a set and we will work something out. Right now the necklaces are posted on my Esty boutique: angelahitt.etsy.com. Soon, I will have additional styles available at: angelahitt.com/littledivas.html.

0 comments:



Post a Comment