I now have an Etsy boutique!

After months of consideration I have finally set up an Etsy shop. I hesitated to open one only because I didn't really see the point when I already had a website to sell my jewelry on. However, after a lot of research I found that Etsy has really strong marketing practices and that by listing with them it would bring more exposure to my work. Plus, I spent a great deal of time looking at other vendor's items on Etsy and I was really impressed with the quality of the work represented. I could spend hours looking at all the cute baby items that their sellers offer. So many cute handmade clothes, toys, home decor, you name it! Listing with Etsy has really inspired me to look into other designers/artists work and to seriously make an effort to purchase from them whenever I need that special gift for someone. With the current economy I really want to spend my money where it will directly help someone support themselves and their creative efforts rather than national chain stores. So please check out my new Esty boutique: www.angelahitt.etsy.com and let me know what you think! While you are there search for unique items from other vendors that you might be looking for, I assure you that you will be impressed! Also, if you look at the left side column you will notice that you can even shop locally, pretty cool!

1 comments:



Jentry said...

This sounds great! I'm definitely going to check it out.

Post a Comment